Posts tagged as “happy”
Took Time to Unwind and Remind Me of What is Important
Anybody ever transitioned from Carnivore to Vegetarian, and after some time you got sick to your stomach. Well, guess what happened to me. For over a year. I have been surviving as a Vegetarian, but my eating habits took a turn for the worse. I started having major Gerd issues. I was on Spring break vacation and bought meat TV dinners for my kids, when they told me they didn’t like them; I ate them, and suddenly my gut got better, I have slowly started back to eating meat again, please my vegan friends, do not get upset, it just is what it is.
Health Is Wealth
I realized my health is vital in striving and thriving for all women of today. The incredible benefit of loving yourself replicates the same love for others around you.
People Make the World Go Round
Is there a person in your life right now you trust? Many Americans must think in terms of loved ones around you. Whether someone is famous, infamous, regular Joe or Jill the fullness of life is set with love and care you surround yourself with to showcase the lasting elegance of Self-Care.
Five Tips to Awareness Levels of Contentment
- Spirituality No matter what you believe, if the benefits make you happy, then grow the greatness
- Take responsibility for health and well-being
- Wellness routines like Spa day, mini-vacation, go out to eat (fancy restaurant or favorite hole in the wall)
- Nature walk, sports, gardening; physical activities or pleasant hobbies are a plus
- Eat to live, do not live to eat
Happy Birthday, Madear and I will always love you
Previous Blog Posts
The perils of life can turn a good day into something somewhat distorted on so many levels. Pitfalls that revolve in life can get a bit out of control. Therefore people young or old face tremendous obstacles that weigh heavy on our brains; although barriers leave us in a strain, there can be light at the end of the tunnel. For those who are in a difficult season believe me things will get better. Above all, it will come to pass, and I have five reasons to have a good day.
5. You have a job/career. Congratulations, you a member of the working class society. If you are too young for a job, focus on all the right things in your life and not the bad.
4. The rent or mortgage paid in full; I know this goes back to having a job; it also goes along with being able to maintain your priorities. High five for you
3. Family and Friends genuinely care and love you. Keep that energy going.
2. Mental health is steady. Be slow to anger (I need this) Keep smiling
1 You woke up to see another day. Move ahead